Do you need a cosmetic gynecology procedure?
A vaginal delivery will affect the muscles in the vagina, but not all women will need a procedure after a vaginal delivery. Several cosmetic procedures can be done after a vaginal delivery depending on the following factors:
– How difficult the delivery was, and the extent of the episiotomy.
– The number of deliveries.
– The patient’s weight.
– Having constipation issues.
It is noteworthy that these procedures are only done if there is a complaint from the patient. And if the changes in the vagina are affecting her health or sexual life, they are not needed for every woman who had vaginal deliveries.
Types of cosmetic gynecological procedures:
– Vaginal tightening and rejuvenation through PRP injections.
– The use of laser for Vaginal tightening and rejuvenation.
– Tightening of the vagina through radio frequency devices.
– Surgical vaginal tightening.
– Aesthetic procedures such as vaginal whitening.
All you need to know about vaginal tightening
– Even though laser treatment, injections, and other nonsurgical procedures for vaginal rejuvenation need repeating the surgical procedures are permanent.
– Surgical cosmetic vaginal procedures must be done 3 to 6 months after delivery. After giving the body the chance to recover and trying to tighten the vaginal muscles naturally through Kegel exercises.
For cosmetic vaginal surgery to be successful these conditions need to be met:
– Maintain a healthy weight.
– Not to have a vaginal delivery after the surgery.
– Quit smoking because repeated coughing can reverse the surgery.
– Maintain a healthy diet, to avoid recurrent constipation.
These procedures can be done not only after a vaginal delivery. PRP injections can be also used to treat vaginal dryness that some women suffer from after menopause. In addition to the treatment of recurring vaginal infections, that happens due to weakness in vaginal tissues. These injections stimulate cell regeneration, collagen production, and cell regeneration.
Possible complications from vaginal cosmetic procedures
There are no notable serious complications to these procedures, other than the ones expected from any surgical procedure, such as infections, or bleeding. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures have no complications when done properly.
Where can you get cosmetic gynecology procedures?
It is very important to only have these procedures done in specialized centers and clinics, and that they are performed by a gynecologist, who is trained and certified to do them. The vagina is very sensitive and must be treated carefully, to avoid burns and other complications. Although these procedures are called “Cosmetic” they are medical procedures that must be performed by a licensed medical professional. So do your research and choose a trustworthy trained doctor to have such procedures done.